1 EAGLETON NOTES: Chocolate from France

.

.

Monday 9 May 2011

Chocolate from France

Viv is visiting from the Lot-et-Garonne Department of France (which, for those of you who may be interested is named after the Lot and Garonne rivers in the South-West of the country).    Viv brought chocolates from a chocolatier near where she lives.  I like chocolates.  I like people who bring chocolates.  Using a simple syllogism: I like people who bring chocolates; Viv brought chocolates; therefore I like Viv.  Easy.  Good to eat too.  The chocolates - not Viv.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you clarified that.......what's wrong with Viv?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone who brings chocolates like that has got to be alright! yummmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the basis of the photographic evidence, I like Viv too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great friend, Viv is! I don't think those scrumptious looking chocolates would have made it to you if I'd been the one delivering them. ~drool~

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.