1 EAGLETON NOTES: A Job Not Finished

.

.

Wednesday 15 September 2010

A Job Not Finished

It's 0700.  David and I leave Villeneuve in an hour and return to the UK: car - train - a few hours in Bordeaux - bus to Airport -  plane to Edinburgh - bust to station - train - bus.  Somehow doing all that by public transport on the way here was quite 'exciting' for me.  I can't ever recall doing such a journey before.  I prefer my car, my shell, around me.  Now that we are returning it's feeling like a chore.  We'll see what the day brings.

One thing is for sure.  I still have enough 'French' posts left to keep this blog busy until I return to NZ.  And I've still got about 12 days until I get home to Eagleton.
 




4 comments:

  1. I wish you a safe and smooth journey. I think the going away journey always seems more exciting than going back. Especially if it is a "first", and then the exact reverse route in return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I think it's great you're going public. Bet you gather enough for another ten posts on the trip home! Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip, hope they give you your shoes back at the airport. The word verification is lestskya, amazing how often these are apposite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, twelve days before you get to Eagleton?! I hope that your travels are comfortable, enjoyable and sparked with special smiles ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.