1 EAGLETON NOTES: An Interesting Window Display

.

.

Sunday 26 September 2010

An Interesting Window Display

I was walking down Buchanan Street very early on Saturday morning when I came across a shop window which was new, having taken over the building formerly housing a huge Borders bookstore. The frontage was three times the size of the photo below but what struck me -eventually - was that the whole of the inside of the front windows was made up og old manual sewing machines. Unfortunately the reflections were such that there was no way I could get a picture of a sewing machine properly and the store was still closed so I couldn't get inside. I rather liked the reflection of the building opposite too.


5 comments:

  1. It does make an interesting picture. Theoretically, I could imagine this view to be from my own town since we have a textile industry history here. I had some pictures earlier in the summer from a fashion outlet where they had used all kinds of things borrowed from the textile museum as background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum...All Saints...almost my favourite clothes shop! And not a bad photo either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a super cool shot!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.