1 EAGLETON NOTES: Off To France

.

.

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Off To France

I had all sorts of plans for postings for the last few days but whilst things have gone well I've hardly managed  to live any of my life in Blogland.  I'm actually writing this before 0700 whilst David (aka Marcel) is taking Molly for her compulsory hour's morning walk.  It's only a short sleep since we took her for a 90 minute walk along the coast last night.   It's a beautiful morning here on the Fife coast.  I'm told that the temperature where we are going in France was 39 deg yesterday and just dipped below 30 during the night.  I am so looking forward to sun and warmth.  It'll be a bit ironic if my next post is saying that it's too hot!  No I'd never do that.  Would I?

2 comments:

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.