1 EAGLETON NOTES: A Frantic Day

.

.

Friday 15 May 2009

A Frantic Day

Today I have much to do because I leave on the ferry first thing tomorrow morning to go South and see friends and Niece Who Loves Nature (Partner Who Loves Otters will be off to the US of A in work mode) where my dear brother at present has his body parked in house and cat and garden sitting mode.

So I have started the day with the sometimes frenetic Saint Saƫns violin music.

I have a friend coming for coffee this morning and all in all I can see a really busy day ahead. It will be good. The weather is not as warm and inviting as the last four days so I shall not be so tempted into the garden although I still have the garden chairs to paint - in the garage out of the wind.

However I shall be on the road for a few days and my blog may be silent until I reach Exeter.

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels, have a wonderful time with your brother (I so enjoy the blogs by both of you - I've only recently discovered them).

    Sending tickles under the chin to your Niece's cat.

    My own moggy is snoring away on "our" bed. And Wellington is due to get a severe gale force Northerly on Saturday (so its weather as usual here...)

    Kind thoughts, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.