1 EAGLETON NOTES: Crocs

.

.

Saturday 21 June 2008

Crocs

When I first went to New Zealand I met Crocs. Who, I wondered, would wear plastic shoes? Answer: everyone. Even I have a pair for when it's muddy round The Cottage. Martin in his capacity as a dentist wears white ones and in his capacity as a man-in-the-garden wears brown ones. In short they are popular and much copied. The true Crocs are the most comfortable, lightest footwear around. I have to say that I really didn't think that they would take off in the UK. How wrong can one be? When we were in Keswick CJ and I came across the following display outside a (rather smart) shoe-shop. Both thought it was bloggable. So here it is:

1 comment:

  1. Strangely enough I saw two people wearing these on the day after you blogged. I wonder if that was simply because I was paying more attention.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.